Harley Davidson sells thousands upon thousands of parts and accessories, hardly a bike rolls out of a dealer without something more than stock pieces in place. But how do you choose when you’re not sure how they’ll look on your bike? You could look for someone else who already installed those pieces but with all of the color and model variations, that’s a stretch.
Harley’s improved P&A Customizer lets you pick the bike you like in the color you want and then add the pieces one by one until you get something that looks right to you. They have more models, more accessories and more preconfigured options to get you started. If you’re thinking of a new Harley, check it out.
Harley Davidson news release:
P&A CUSTOMIZER ALLOWS ENTHUSIAST TO VIRTUALLY CUSTOMIZE BIKES
The ability to “virtually accessorize bikes” online with the P&A Customizer, just got even better! Customizer now offers the following features:
More Models & More Accessories
* Touring models, Fat Bob and Rockers were added in January.
* Cross Bones, Night Rod Special, Nightster and Road Glide models just added….this completes the model line-up!
* More accessories added to support these models.
* Pre-customized bikes give users a “kick-start” to customizing. You can build most models from either a stock, custom, or touring configuration.
* Updated e-mail functionality allows a user to add a personal message prior to e-mailing a customized bike.
* Customizer is integrated with the dealer management system TALONes. This allows dealers to import a customer’s list of accessories into their system.
As always, enthusiasts can save their bike, estimate a payment, print the list of accessories and e-mail it to a friend.
Link: P&A Customizer