Of all of the projects we’ve seen come and go on The Kneeslider, the Musket V-Twin by Aniket Vardhan is special. It first appeared here in April of 2009 and over the years it’s evolved and grown and been refined by Aniket into the beauty it is today. Of course it was begun long before that, it’s been ten years since Aniket’s idea appeared in sketches and plans, but once out in the public eye, the questions started immediately, “When can I get one?” and “How much is it?” Until now, Aniket had no definite answers, but today, you can place your order. How much, depends on what you want and who does the work.
If you do it yourself:
1. Complete Musket crankcase, std setup: $5990 + shipping
2. Complete Musket crankcase, Carrillo* rods, roller big ends: $6990 + shipping
This is the setup recommended by Chumma of ACE to accommodate their performance products on this engine.
If Aniket does it for you:
1. Complete build on your 500 Bullet, ready to ride, all stock setup: $12,750*
2. With Carillo rods, roller big ends: $13,750*
Ordering info, pricing, terms,conditions.
The Musket has been designed for the original iron barreled version of the Royal Enfield Bullet, kick-start version. Electric-start bikes are perfectly viable and will simply need a new kick-start type inner primary cover.
Orders are being taken for the remaining SIX engines that have all been machined to accept 500 top ends. After these six orders are received and work is underway, I will begin taking orders and deposits for the next batch of castings and will take orders for either 350 or 500 top ends.
1. At this beginning stage, orders will be accepted from USA customers. Overseas orders will be taken in the near future, in the next production batch.
2. Prices are valid for the remaining 6 engines only.
You can also take the next step and order the ACE Fireball modifications which will increase the performance even more, and if you order one of Aniket’s Musket V-Twins you’ll be entitled to a discount on your order from ACE.
I hope these sell out right away, so don’t wait too long to place your order, because they just might!
Link: Order your Musket V-Twin today