It was only a couple of months ago that we pointed you to Mo2or and their crowdsourced motorcycle design project. Many of you had reservations about how well it would work and I had a few of my own so it was interesting to hear from Steve Prichard, founder of the project, who wanted to give us an update. They had quite a few design submissions and the favorite was chosen by vote. The winner was Arnau Sanjuan and his design is now the number one bike in pre-development and eventually, if everything works out, headed for production.
The specs are:
- 883CC Air Cooled, Fuel Injected V-Twin
- Steel Trellis Frame with an adjustable sub-frame & double sided swingarm
- Fully adjustable upside down front forks + Rear Mono Shock
- Fully adjustable Rear-sets + Clip on Handlebars
- Analog Speedometer & tach
It's actually not a bad looking bike. There's still much to be done and you can follow along and add your input on their site. I'll be interested to see how this turns out.