Start them young, plant the seed in their mind and let it grow. That seems to be Ducati’s idea with this little child’s version of a Ducati Monster. Instead of little electric cars or trucks, why not start them right with a motorcycle?
Ducati Press Release:
The “street fighter” for children aged 3 and up
Peg Perego, in close cooperation with Ducati, has reproduced a faithful scale model of one of Ducati’s most successful motorcycles, the Ducati Monster.
Here are some of the carefully studied details of the Peg Perego Ducati Monster.
The new Monster:
• is powered by a 12-Volt, 8-Ah rechargeable battery which ensures 1 hour play
• has a maximum speed of 7.5 km/h;
• includes battery and battery charger;
• is equipped with stabilisers that can be removed when the child has become familiar with the motorcycle and has acquired a sense of balance;
• features an accelerator handle and pedal brake;
• is suitable for all terrains, including bumpy ground, and can climb a 10% slope;
• is suitable for use in private places (not in public areas devoted to the circulation of pedestrians, vehicles and animals) and complies with Directive 88/378/EC on toy safety, approved by a European Quality Certification Institute.
The Peg Perego Ducati Monster is the perfect way for kids, from 3 – 8 years old, to enter the world of motorcycling. This mini Monster will give your child an authentic sports motorcycling experience, thanks to care in reproducing the details of the original Ducati Monster: rear-view mirrors, horn, headlights and even the well-known roar of the Ducati engine.